What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The leading provider of solution manuals, test banks and instructor manuals for academic courses and textbooks
- Understand the collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course
- Save your time and effort and understand what you are studying or teaching
- Prepare assignments and homework quickly and easily
- Understand and master your subjects
- Get ready for any exam any time
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Student Plus scores 74.39/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://student-plus.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: student-plus.net you’ll also be taken through to student-plus.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)